Abstract Submissions have now closed
Standard Oral Presentations will be allocated 15 minutes presentation time which includes time for questions and answers to be held at the conclusion of each presentation. If you would like to present an Oral Presentation please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal.
Presentations which are not accepted for an oral presentation will be considered for a poster presentation.
If you would like to submit an abstract for a poster presentation please nominate this request when you submit via the Submission Portal. Posters should be in portrait and not exceed A0 size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, on the day assigned to the poster session.
Poster Presenters - Your opportunity to be considered for a short oral presentation
This year the 37APS Program Committee are giving poster presenters the option to apply to be considered for a short oral presentation in addition to their poster. Those who are submitting a poster abstract are invited to apply for this. You will be contacted with more information if your application is successful. If you would like to be considered for this presentation type please indicate your interest when submitting your abstract. Please note that the committee will be selecting the Treloar Prize Winner for best poster from this group.
Terms for Submissions
All abstract submissions will be subject to review. Authors should ensure that the following criteria are met in their abstract submission:
- Successful presenting authors will be required to pay at least a single day registration
- No funding is available to support presenters
- The topic is relevant and important to the chosen theme or sub theme
- Subject matter is original or innovative
Abstracts must conform to the requirements as outlined:
- Abstracts should be limited to one page, including graphics, photos and references
- Accepted abstracts will be printed exactly as submitted
- Abstracts must be submitted in the template format as provided below
- Submissions for oral presentations closed at 11:59pm AEST, 26 July 2019, thank you to all who submitted.
- Abstracts for poster presentations closed at 5:00pm AEST, 6 September 2019
- Applications for poster with short oral closed at 5:00pm AEST, 6 September 2019